Monday, November 15, 2010

Symbian^1 vs Symbian^3 - Video Comparison


























I would like to introduce you 4 videos, featuring Nokia C6 (don't confuse it with C6-01), Nokia N8 and Nokia C7. The first one runs on Symbian^1 and it is a copy of 5800 with Qwerty keyboard. Nokia N8 and C7 run Symbian^3.

They are shown to you in real life - many apps installed, contacts, messaged, etc. So how do one benefit from getting new Symbian^3 in real everyday use?

I think the key thing is speed and fluidness, especially if you compare with Nokia devices with capacitive screen. In my opinion Symbian^3 has a room for improvement (actually a big room), but it is unbelievable how someone cannot se the change. I hope it will be obvious for everyone, who has seen this and I hope you will spread the word, showing to everyone, who is interested this post or just youtube videos.







No comments:

Post a Comment